We're recruiting a Planning Officer
We’re looking for a Planning Officer to develop our planning work. As part of a staff team of five people plus volunteers, the post holder will be responsible for our work on Local Plans and contributing to campaigns.
The deadline for applications is Friday 25th October. Interviews will be on Tuesday 12th November
The main tasks include:
- Scrutinise weekly lists of planning applications from all planning authorities (7) in our area.
- Co-ordinate planning volunteers to investigate relevant planning applications and provide input for submissions.
- Be responsible for preparing and submitting high quality comments on applications of concern.
- Present and defend CPRE’s/Friends’ views at public inquiries as appropriate.
- Contribute to campaigning and profile raising objectives
Or, for an informal chat about the role, please call us on 0114 279 2655.