Annual General Meeting
Our AGM is on Wednesday 14th August at 7pm. Followed by a staff presentation, showcasing the campaigns and activities we’ve been involved with over the last year, and the plans we have for the future.
- Welcome, introductions and apologies
- Minutes of the 16th AGM
- Matters arising
- Presentation of the 2018 annual report, and annual accounts, by Chair of the Board of Trustees, Chris Heard
- Appointment of auditors for 2019/20: we propose VAS Community Accounting Service
- Election of Honorary Officers and Trustees
- Pre-notified items
- Any other business
There will be tea, coffee and biscuits! We look forward to seeing you there.
Please let know if you’d like to attend: email Susan, or call 0114 279 2655
To download the 2018 Annual Report, please click HERE.
Date: Wednesday 14th August
Venue: Victoria Methodist Church, Stafford Road, Sheffield, S2 2SE (next door to our office)
- Victoria Methodist Church, Stafford Road, Sheffield, S2 2SE