Annual General Meeting
You are invited to join us on Tuesday 11th July at 7pm. Light refreshments will be served from 6.30pm. Everyone is welcome!
"Sheffield: Crucible of the conservation movement". After the AGM business, Oliver Hilliam, Senior Communications and Information Officer at CPRE National Office, will speak on the leading role of the Friends of the Peak District in establishing ideas such as green belts and national parks. He will also explore the huge contribution made by Gerald And Ethel Haythornthwaite.
- Welcome, apologies and introduction
- Minutes of the 14th Annual General Meeting of CPRE Peak District & South Yorkshire
- Matters arising (not covered elsewhere on the Agenda)
- Presentation of the 2016 Directors’ Report and Accounts by Chair of Trustees, John Lambert and Honorary Treasurer, Andy Brightmore.
- Appointment of auditors for 2017/18
- that VAS Community Accounting Service be appointed to independently examine the accounts.
- Election of Trustees etc
- that John Anfield be re-elected as a trustee
- Presentation of awards
- Close of formal AGM business
Followed at 8pm by a talk on ‘Sheffield: crucible of the conservation movement’ by Oliver Hilliam, author of 22 Ideas that saved the English countryside, and senior communications and information office at CPRE national office. We anticipate that the evening will finish by 9pm
- Click here to see last year's AGM Minutes.
- Click here to see the trustee profile.
- Click here to see directions to the venue: 37 Stafford Road, Sheffield, S2 2SF
- Victoria Hall, 37 Stafford Road, Sheffield, S2 2SF