CPRE South Yorkshire and Friends of the Peak District is for people who really care about their local countryside.
We can only do our work with your support. There are many different ways you can help us out including
- volunteer with us - we need people to help with planning scrutiny, magazine and leaflet distribution, marketing and publicity, fundraising and events, office admin and finance.
- make a donation - we are a charity that is entirely reliant on voluntary donations to be able to continue in our work protecting the local countryside
- helping us to fundraise to protect the countryside
- asking your work or any clubs or associations you belong to support us
- remembering and caring for the local countryside in your will by leaving us a legacy
- joining us and becoming a member
- finding out more about us, by booking our speaker service to come and talk to your club or society
We provide the vigilance and campaigning needed to ensure that South Yorkshire’s landscapes are safeguarded for generations to come.