Magnificent Walk 2015
Friends of the Peak District, have a fantastic choice of walks planned for their Magnificent Walk around the Edale Skyline on Saturday 25th April.
- There's the lovely 4 mile family circuit down by the river and via Castleton
- 9+ miles taking in half the skyline above Edale over Lose Hill, Mam Tor and Castleton
- 14 miles for more of a challenge, adding 5 miles over Win Hill to the 9 mile route
- 20 miles for the full iconic Edale Skyline, out via Lose Hill and back via Win Hill
Join us for a magnificent day out in our beautiful countryside, while supporting the charity which is dedicated to its protection. All proceeds will support Friends of the Peak District
£12 for the 20 / 14 / 9 mile walks
£7 for the 4 mile walk
Under 16s are free
£3 extra on the day
Click here to book your place now!
Or email Julie for details.
Download documents here:
- Registration form
- Sponsorship form
- Conditions of entry
- Route description: 4 mile route
- Route description: 9 and 14 mile routes
- Route description: 20 mile route
Hope Valley College location map below or follow this link: